Monday, January 12, 2009

Yep, late and slacking--but some of you ATI babes are even more so!!!!

OK, I'm late and slacking. Dragged down by the day to day but now have narrowed my sites/sights--now I can't speak regular, just pseudo tech-ese--I will feel OK (or ecstatic) if we do a digital something or other on the most happening business in town. We can plan questions, walk downtown with camera, clipboards and pens, recorder, and just do it. My new condensed plan and I'm sticking to it. One letter of the alphabet. We can do it. Yes we can.

2 comments:

Laurie Winter said...

Hi Harriet: I think this sounds like the right kind of talk to accomplish goals! It seems like we have to break down to the bare essentials sometimes...in order to get anything done. (That's how I currently feel about my endless house chores.)

Thanks for commenting on mine! I was just at the ATI page and realize that I forgot more stuff that we did. Is it me, or does that seem like a long time ago? :) I also forgot all the resources linked there. I need to spend some time nosing around all those tutorials.

Yes, it was good to see you on NYE, even though it was too noisy and crowded to speak. I'm going to miss Brian's 50th - going to Denver! See you soon. Laurie

Lala said...

Hi Harriet! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I think you are the only person who visits me. You're not a slacker! We have had so many interruptions to our routine this year. My kids seem to be finally settling in. I've got a few emergent readers, Yeah! One girl had never written her name before coming to school. She is reading now! It is so exciting to see progress no matter how small.